Gimbals candy. Animal candy molds
- A gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a single axis. A set of two gimbals, one mounted on the other with pivot axes orthogonal, may be used to allow an object mounted on the innermost gimbal to remain immobile (e.g.
- (gimbal) noun – a device consisting of two rings mounted on axes at right angles to each other so that an object, such as a ship’s compass, will remain suspended in a horizontal plane between them regardless of any motion of its support
- A mechanism, typically consisting of rings pivoted at right angles, for keeping an instrument such as a compass or chronometer horizontal in a moving vessel or aircraft
- (gimbal) an appliance that allows an object (such as a ship’s compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
gimbals candy – Gimbals Sour
Gimbals Sour Lovers, 11 oz bag, 12 count
Made with Real Fruit Juice, Sour Lovers has twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors. Sour Lovers is high in Antioxidant Vitamin C. With external sour sanding and sour centers, Sour Lovers delivers a lasting ‘Sour’ taste that is perfectly balanced with delicious real fruit flavor. Sour Lovers features the largest Sour Flavor assortment currently available, with many new flavors never before available in a Sour candy including Pomegranate, Sour Blueberry, Georgia Peach, Bing Cherry, Watermelon, Baja Margarita, Mango, Fuji Apple, Meyer Lemon, Grapefruit, Tangerine and Strawberry Daiquiri.
Luscious Licorice Scotties
Yummiest Licorice ever, made with anise and licorice root and they come in a cute tin. Made by Gimbal’s Fine Candies of San Francisco, California. And they’re kosher, no nasty gelatin. But they are made with palm oil.
Gimbal's Honey Lovers Jelly Beans IMGP7707 copy
Candy for Sweets & Snacks Expo 2010